| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rumoi in January is cold at -5.1 °C (22.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.8 °C (16.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 108.8mm (4.3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:57 long and the longest day is 9:45 long with an average length of 9:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Rumoi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Rumoi, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Rumoi:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) N
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) NE
- Omu, Japan - 127.7 kms (79.4 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 46.7 kms (29 miles) N
- Mombetsu, Japan - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) ENE
- Abashiri, Japan - 212 kms (131.7 miles) E
- Asahikawa, Japan - 63 kms (39.1 miles) ESE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) S
- Kushiro, Japan - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) ESE
- Obihiro, Japan - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) SE
- Hiroo, Japan - 228.5 kms (142 miles) SE
- Urakawa, Japan - 218.9 kms (136 miles) SSE