| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rumoi in June is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry. Only 66mm (2.6in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 15:13 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 15:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Rumoi June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Rumoi, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Rumoi:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) N
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) NE
- Omu, Japan - 127.7 kms (79.4 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 46.7 kms (29 miles) N
- Mombetsu, Japan - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) ENE
- Abashiri, Japan - 212 kms (131.7 miles) E
- Asahikawa, Japan - 63 kms (39.1 miles) ESE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) S
- Kushiro, Japan - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) ESE
- Obihiro, Japan - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) SE
- Hiroo, Japan - 228.5 kms (142 miles) SE
- Urakawa, Japan - 218.9 kms (136 miles) SSE